The Chiropractic First Manifesto
- We believe in listening to our patients till we completely understand their desires and needs
- We believe in treating people how we want to be treated
- We believe that everyone deserves to live life to their fullest potential with minimal to no pain
- We believe in providing the highest-quality, most-advanced spinal and wellness care available anywhere in the world
- We believe that regardless of any “condition” or no “condition” folks work better when their spines and posture are aligned
- We believe in the innate power of the body to heal itself as God designed
- We believe in educating our community on abundant health through every possible medium–(after all, doctor means teacher)
- We believe in being up-front and fair about our fees for our services
- We believe in the potential of every human being to express more healing and life
- We believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, and love everyone of all faiths or no faith
- We believe in helping people reach their fullest potential, from the inside out
- We believe in teaching people how not just to survive but to thrive!
- We believe in keeping our word and excelling in our work
About Doctor Todd Royse
- UCLA, BS in Psychobiology, 1994
- Palmer West Chiropractic College, Doctor of Chiropractic, 1997
Licensed by The State of California
- Advanced Training in Whiplash Biomechanics
- Advanced Training in Pettibon Biomechanics and Rehabilitation
- Chiropractic BioPhysics Certified
- Nerve Conduction Electrodiagnosis
- Certified CrossFit Trainer and Certified CrossFit Kids Trainer
Nearly 20 years ago, Dr. Todd Royse suffered serious injuries in a mountain biking accident . After struggling with debilitating pain, a trip to the local chiropractor forever changed his life. He got to experience first-hand the incredible healing power of trained human touch, and he’s been on a mission to share that experience with others ever since.
Dr. Royse acquired his chiropractic degree from Palmer West Chiropractic College in 1997, but after 6 years of practice, something just wasn’t right. He discovered that many of his patients’ spines weren’t actually changing permanently as measured on X-ray. Some would leave feeling fine only to return years later in the same or even worse condition. As a man of excellence with a genuine desire to help his patients, Dr. Royse found these results unacceptable.
Dr. Royse decided enough was enough. There had to be a better solution. He started working on additional certifications and traveling to chiropractic conferences nationwide, searching for answers. Before his travels were finished, Dr. Royse became certified in Advanced Training in Whiplash Biomechanics and Advanced Training in Pettibon Biomechanics and Rehabilitation. As valuable as these trainings were and as many folks as he was able to help with this training, he still found some people did not improve. Because he cares about every single person who asks him for help, he dug deeper.
Finally, Dr. Royse found the solution he was looking for while attending a Chiropractic BioPhysics seminar. He was astounded by the exhaustive research and hard science behind their technique and was thrilled to see a chiropractic approach that heavily utilized the rigorous scientific methods he had learned during his undergrad studies at UCLA.
This was the best of both worlds! High-touch, high-love chiropractic, so different from the ice-cold world of drugs, shots, and surgery, combined with proven scientific methods for treatment, creating an unparalleled program for healing of the spine and nervous system.
Dr. Royse immediately transitioned his practice into this revolutionary system, investing heavily in creating a state-of-the-art facility at his downtown Redding practice. Since then, Chiropractic First has consistently seen the incredible results Dr. Royse always believed were possible.
Outside the Office
In addition to running an excellent practice, Dr. Royse loves having fun! He enjoys spending time with his wife and 4 boys, especially while engaging in CrossFit, running, swimming, triathlons, and anything outside! He has a passion for healthy food and loves teaching others a healthy lifestyle (you don’t want to miss the Royses’ humorous work as Dr. Sprout and Green Girl!).
Dr. Royse is also passionate about giving back to the community. The greatest way he knows to help others is with the gifts God and his training have given him in Chiropractic. He have been serving at the Good News Rescue Mission every week for the last 15 years by providing free chiropractic care for those unable to afford it. He even received the Volunteer of the Year Award in 2007 and 2013. Dr. Royse also provides free chiropractic care to many Armed Forces veterans returning from overseas service and is a member of Rotary International.
Dr. Royse loves getting to know his patients, hearing their unique stories, and helping them in their journey to wholeness. If you’re ready to say goodbye to pain and see what Chiropractic First is all about, please call (530) 243-0889 or fill out our contact form online. We can’t wait to meet you!